Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thoughts along the trail







Saturday 8/22/2009

Jesus told him, I am the way, the truth, and the life.


No one can come to the Father except through me.~ John 14:6, NLT






"My First Blog"

Well, here goes! I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now. My son Joe travels allot with his job, and has a very interesting blog also.
http://bldmovs.blogspot.com/

He sends me pictures of different sights he sees along his "trail" of life also. Like the one he sent of a new Challenger - hot off the press - in front of him as he travels the daily commute home from work. (or was it on lunch break Joe?)

I hope to do this justice, and be able to share some pictures and thoughts along the way too. First off, I guess I should introduce myself to anyone who may read this that does not know me. I am growing closer to the end of my "trail" each day (but I guess who can't say that). I guess I mean I am a more mature man than I was in high school (not by much some days). I enjoy life and am content in my work as a photographer, grand father, husband and Christian.

The work I do as a photographer (http://www.nicholsonphotoimages.com/) and my facination with God's beauty here in His creation will be most of my focus, most likely. From time to time I may include some shots of family, or cars, or kids and grand kids.

I love my wife Lois more than I did 37 years ago August 19, 1972! She is always an inspiration to me, and will continue to be the wind beneath my wings as I share life along the trail with her.

Well enough for now.
I will post more as I get time.
For now enjoy some of what I see on MY daily commute to work.
Keep your sunny side up!
LOVE TO ALL, Norm

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, a blog in the hands of my dad. This could be a scary thing. (joke)
    Looking forward to seeing the world through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sunset pic. You need to come to Kansas. I think we have Nebraska beat in the sunset department. :) have fun with your blog!

    ReplyDelete