Monday, August 24, 2009


"Eagle tree"
Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life.
~ Proverbs 4:23, NLT
The Sunday sermon was very touching yesterday. It never ceases to amaze me how often our Pastor David can hit a specific point that seems was meant just for me at that moment! He talked about how God does not cause bad things to happen to us, but when bad things do happen, God gives us compassion to help comfort and heal.
I think each small life-lesson, as David mentioned, is a gift. The subject of his message continued to enlighten us to the fact that there are so many of those small messages and lessons from God around us each day! We must be aware, and learn to listen for them. I have become more aware of the beauty of nature around me as I proceed on my "trail through life". I sure can relate that I see his message of caring and love through my photography (as David does also).
It is almost impossible any more for me to drive by my "eagle tree" without a prayer of thanksgiving going through my heart.
Take care this warm summer day, and take time to connect!
Love to all, Norm
The content and pictures of this blog are copyrighted.
Please do not copy or use the content or pictures
in any way without express written permission.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment