Saturday, October 17, 2009

Working for Him!

"Work willingly at whatever you do,
as though you were working for the Lord
rather than for people.
~ Colossians 3:23, NLT"
It is the name chosen for a Sunday school class
by members of a small town church. It has always
intrigued me that we can get so bogged down
with our day-to-day work, that we
forget why we are here in the first place!
Not always is it possible to remain focused on the
path to righteousness when we are up to our eyeballs
in the swamp of work-life. It does, however, help me
to sorta take a small step back in my mind, and
try to imagine that I am not working just for
my pay check, but for God!
I cannot tell you how many times this simple bible
verse has got me through the project or just through the day!
As a photographer, it has become my mission statement.
~ to capture images that glorify HIM.
The content and pictures of this blog
are copyrighted. Please do not copy
or use the contents or pictures
in any way without express
wirtten permission.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment