Thursday, October 15, 2009

Proverbs 15 - Passage Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com


"The eyes of the LORD are everywhere,
keeping watch on the wicked and the good."

~Proverbs 15:3 NIV

My new Big Chief tablet

I remember that new Big Chief writing tablet
like everyone used back then. I was a first grader
at White Cloud school. The only one in my class too!


I so looked forward to using that tablet each day.
The pages were that rough textured brown
paper, and the lines were very wide. I liked to draw allot, and
would spend my spare time doodling on a different
fresh page every chance I could get.


I can still remember the way that tablet smelled,
and the freshness of each new page.
We have a chance to experience a similar feeling
with God on each new day!
Make it a great one, and do something creative.
Love to all, Norm


No comments:

Post a Comment