Thursday, September 3, 2009

1There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war an a time for peace.
Eclesiaties 3:1-8 NIV
A Time for Everything
Fall season is approaching.  We see the crops drying and maturing in the fields,
and leaves starting to turn.  Life is like that.  Seasons come and go. 
That makes us aware of our own bodies, and the mortal humans that we are.
I look at my own children, and observe how they have matured
into responsible adults, and my grandchildren, who are
all changing before my very eyes.
I look at my father and step mother,  who are into the later stages of this life.
Dad has been such a guiding beacon to me in so many ways.
The photographer has such an opportunity to capture this annual turn of events!
I look forward to this time of year so much.  My wife knows it is my favorite time of year.
I may take longer walks with God, or her, or both! 
The crispness of the air.  The color changes that take place so dramaticly and quickly.
The combines and trucks rolling.  The football games.
The bon fires and family cookouts.
All favorites of mine.
Then there is the chilli soup!  I married her for that you know!
Love to all, Norm
Oh, and Go Bearcats!
 
The content and pictures of this blog are copyrighted.
Please do not copy or use the content or pictures
in any way without express written permission.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment