Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am praying to you because
I know you will answer,
O God. Bend down
and listen as I pray.

Along time ago, my Dad taught me to use a hammer! 
There is a certain nack to it.  You remember the first time
you tried it, don't you?  First, as I remember it, I was not very old,
and the hammer was ment for an adult.  He taught me to pick
the right tool for the job, and the correct manner
to hold the hammer. 
I know now that it must have taken alot
of patience for him to watch
me do it wrong so many times,
and not say much. 
I flash back to that lesson now when ever I
pick up a hammer, and remember, sometimes
after I hit my thumb, the correct way
to drive a nail, and the proper swing
to use that will produce the best results!
Practice helps, and if you are like me,
and don't drive nails every day, you need to
get the hang of it, and then get into the groove
before you make much progress. 
Prayer must be like that too.
God is so patient with us.  Sometimes he must
just laugh at us in anguish, as we think
we have it all under control.
All we need to do is ask our Father for a little help!
Love to all, Norm


The content and pictures of this blog are copyrighted
Please do not copy or use the content or pictures
in any way without express written permission.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment