Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bare foot and care free!


"Bare foot and care free"

I long to have that feeling now!  Ever since childhood, each spring, when the temperature is finally warm enough, I am reminded of days long gone when I could just run through the grass, or play in our tree house or go off to the Blue Gill pond with bare feet, brother, and cane pole!  Little did I know back then that those precious moments were to be much later so highly regarded.

I have always enjoyed being out of doors, and to me still now, is a closer to God feeling that can not be duplicated anywhere but next to nature.  I now know what a gift this is, and thank God for it daily.

 We crowd our minds, and busy days with so much. It is my time ~ my quiet time ~ my welcome way of communing with a friend I made long ago.

I must admit I have taken more and more to this "escape" ~ to sit and visit sometimes, along that back trail in my mind!  But, you see, that's just fine, in fact, why don't you join us sometime?
Bring along some fresh worms, won't you?
Oh, yes, you might want to bring your camera too!
Well, as always, love to all, Norm

1 comment:

  1. Great picture, great thoughts as always. Reminds me that when I was a boy I enjoyed the feeling of mud squishing between my toes!

    ReplyDelete